Acquisition of Personal Information
- All personal information is acquired through lawful and fair means.
Use of Personal Information
- The purpose for which any personal information is to be used will be clearly stated.
- Personal information will only be used within the scope of the stated objective and by a duly authorized person within the scope necessary for the specific operation.
Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third-Parties
- Except for the following cases, personal information will not be disclosed or provided to any third-party unless the principal has consented to such disclosure or provision.
- Cases where personal information is disclosed or provided in a manner where no individual may be identified (statistical data, etc.)
- Cases where disclosure or provision is required by law
Management of Personal Information
- Appropriate security measures are in place to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, divulgence or other fraudulent action affecting personal information.
- Rules have been prescribed on the handling of personal information. These are faithfully practiced and continually improved.
Disclosure, Revision, Cessation of Use, etc. of Personal Information
- In cases where you request that your own personal information be disclosed, revised or cease to be used, such requests will be addressed after confirming that you are the principal person to which such information pertains.
Please direct any inquiries about personal information to 098-895-3331 (main number).
- The Department of Global Health complies with all laws, regulations or other rules relevant to the handling of personal information, and continually strives to revise and improve its personal information protection policy.