１．Implementation of Kenyan comprehensive school health program: improvement and association with students' academic attainment.
Akiyama T, Njenga SM, Njomo DW, Takeuchi R, Kazama H, Mutua A, Walema B, Tomokawa S, Estrada CA, Henzan H, Asakura T, Shimada M, Ichinose Y, Kamiya Y, Kaneko S, Kobayashi J.
Health Promot Int. 2020 Mar 3. [Epub ahead of print]
２．School Health Promotion in Southeast Asia by the Japan and Partners
Estrada CAM, Gregorio ERJ, Kanyasan K, Jeudyla H, Tomokawa S, Dumlao MC, Kobayashi J
Pediatirics Interantional 2020, 62(9):1029-1038
3. Examining the appropriateness and reliability of the strategy of the Kenyan Comprehensive School Health Program
Tomokawa A, Asakura T, Njenga SM, Doris Njomo D, Takeuchi R, Akiyama T, Kazama H, Mutua A, Barnett W, Henzan H, Shimada M, Ichinose Y, Kamiya Y, Kaneko S, Miyake K, Kobayashi J. Global Health Promotion 2020 [Epub ahead of print]
4. Analysis of integrated health and welfare services and the direction of community care in Seoul and Japan using capacity mapping tool. (in Korean)
Nam EW, You B, Noda S, Kobayashi J, Shon C. The Seoul Intitute Journal 2020, 19, 2-4
５．Current situation and comparison of school mental health in ASEAN countries.
Nishio A, Kakimoto M, Bermardo TMS, Kobayashi J.
Pediatr Int. 2020, 62,4,428-443
６．Current situation and challenges for mental health focused on treatment and care in Japan and the Philippines - highlights of the training program by the National Center for Global Health and Medicine
Estrada CA, Usami M, Satake N, Gregorio EJ, Leynes C, Balderrama N, Leon JF, Concepcion RA, Timbalopez CT, Tsujii N, Harada I, Masuya J, Kihara H, Kawahara K, Yoshimura Y, Hakoshima Y, Kobayashi J
BMC Proceedings 2020 14,11
7. Effective school-based preventive interventions for alcohol use in Africa: A systematic review
Tokomaka S, Asakura T, Akiyama T, Makino Y, Nhishio A, Kobayashi J, Jimba M, Ayi I, Njenga SM, Asakura T
African Health Sciences 2020, 20(3), 1397-1406
8. School-based education to prevent bullying in high schools in Indonesia
Noboru T, Amalia E, Hernandez PMR, Nurbaity L, Affarah WS, Nonaka D, Takeuchi R, Kadriyan H, Kobayashi J
Pediatr Int. 2020 (E-pub a head)
9. Mothers' experiences of parenting a child with chromosomal structural abnormalities: The journey to acceptance
Kutsunugi S, Tsujino K, Murakami K, Iida K, Gima T, Endoh Y , Tamashiro Y, Stone TE, Kobayashi J
Jpn J Nurs Sci 2020 (E-pub a head)